Wandering Soul

Sunday, February 05, 2006

A month down

First month of 2006 is down.... and I am a little late in this posting, considering 6 days of the second month have also lapsed.

Anyway, here's a look back at the month gone by:


  • It started with the last few days of a lovely vacation in Goa coming to an end... and at the end of the holiday, I had beautiful memories, and of course, some renewed bonds with my friends
  • Frenzied activity took place after I came back as I rushed to meet application deadlines for 5 colleges
  • Had some excitement when I interviewed with Duke; my first interview ever with a school! The interview turned out to be a lengthy conversation which left me with a lot of hope and optimistic feelings
  • Feelings of complete desolation and an aimless kind of existence for a few days... After months of being completely busy, I had absolutely nothing to do after coming back home... horrible feeling! But that passed; I finally found the time and space to get back to meanigful reading... so hooray!
  • Had a hell of time readjusting at work after Goa... kept blaming it on the Goa, thinking the vacation had gotten to me. But when the feeling persisted, realized it was actually work. introspected a little more, and nailed the exact problem... but also realized that I couldn't do much about it for at least some time to come. However, have made peace with stuff, and am all charged to steam ahead!

All in all, a pretty exciting month... hope Feb rocks!!

3 Comments:

  • She starts with Goa and Ends with Goa...one does begin to wonder whether she is mentally still in Goa, but physically in Delhi.

    This could also explain why Jan was so very rocking on retrospect considering the last time we spoke/chatted, you were venting more steam than a volcano ready to spill!

    Have a nice day, Sunshine:) (Haven't called you that in ages)

    By Blogger illusions, at February 07, 2006 12:56 PM  

  • Trust me, Goa has been left far behind! It may look like I'm still hungup but that may just be an 'illuusion'! :)

    By Blogger Wandering Soul, at February 07, 2006 5:55 PM  

  • You've been tagged yet again...go check

    By Blogger illusions, at February 09, 2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home