Wandering Soul

Friday, February 17, 2006

The verdict's out...

... and it's a 'regretful denial of an admission or interview invite' from wharton. Well, Bejan Daruwala did say it was going to be an important day for me.... I of course, always associated important with good news. I guess nothing like a rejection to change your perspective in life.
It feels so weird, after they changed my status back to complete from a denial, this flicker of hope that managed to override all pessimissm said that maybe it was because they wanted to go through my apps one more time, and maybe they really were going to give me an interview invite. but i guess, the list of maybes will continue till kingdome comes, the fact is, it's time to close the wharton chapter and move on (hopefully!) to other colleges.

On another note, if you're typing the word rejected in an SMS, and have the auto dictionary turned on, the word that gets typed first is actually 'selected', so of course u need to press the damn key to change selected to rejected. talk about cruel jokes!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home