Wandering Soul

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Dress Code

I walked into office today, and because I am officially a visitor, I need someone to sign me in. I called one of the team members to let me in, and found myself staring at him... he was wearing the same clothes that he was wearing yesterday! And I know that he did not spend the night in office or any such thing, because he left at the same time as I did. Trying not to be too judgemental, I got over it and began my day's work. Then, the other 2 people in the team walked in, both women, and (hold your breath) they were ALSO WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY!!!!

To hell with not being judgemental, these guys are strange man! And to think in the morning today I was fretting about whether my jacket was looking too casual!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home