Wandering Soul

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cost Cutting!

I've been feeling really cold in the office the last few days... I didn't really pay too much attention to it and attributed it to the fact that I feel colder than most normal people around.

But a couple of days back, it got so cold that I had to put on my really thick coat to keep warm. When I remarked to a colleague about the heating not being effective, she said, "Oh! You don't know? In China, they turn off all air conditioning systems in September as soon as the weather becomes cool."

Yep, you guessed right... it is to save costs. And there you were thinking only us Indians take drastic measures all in the name of cost cutting!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Yaar yeh chinese toh too much nahi ho gaye??!!

    God save you and be with you!!
    Come Back Soooon!!!

    By Blogger Amandeep, at October 22, 2007 10:35 PM  

  • Hey! Nice to read about China adventures. Such a break from the boring US!

    Hope u return soon.

    By Blogger Blahsfemmy, at October 24, 2007 1:38 PM  

  • So, I leave you alone for a month, and you:
    - start blogging again
    - travel to the land that makes lead-free toys
    - learn to save

    Good going!

    By Blogger illusions, at October 25, 2007 5:25 PM  

  • Amandeep: Too much? Kya baat kar rahe ho? Cheeni kum hai remember?! :D

    Blahsfemmy: Hey!! Yeah, but now I am really missing the good ol' boring days! :D

    Illusions: What are you saying? Your going away for a month is good for me? HUH?!

    By Blogger Wandering Soul, at November 04, 2007 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home