Wandering Soul

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Crazy Craving...

It had to happen sooner or later... Given that I have been away for over a month now, it was just a matter of time.

I was sitting on my workstation after a most insipid lunch, and then it hit me... this sudden craving. And I started imagining it right in front of me. I could smell it.... If I reached out, I could even pick it up and taste it - a cup of hot, steaming Horlicks!!

Horlicks and me, you wonder? Well, about a couple of months back, I came down with this nasty stomach infection as a result of which coffee was prohibited. Plus, I was on this self-driven move to reduce the amount of coffee I was having in a day. So I discovered this Horlicks vending machine in my cafeteria... and got addicted to it! The morning was just not complete without my daily fix of Horlicks!

I got out of the habit really fast when I came to China, and didn't miss it at all! Or so I thought...

Apparently, lack of real or maybe seashell-infested food makes me crave for my cuppa'!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home